A helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon: for many it’s the ultimate bucket list experience! On our website you can find all the information: TOP 10 helicopter flights, experiences, and practical information. There’s a helicopter flight available for pretty much every budget!
- 1. TOP 10 most frequently booked helicopter flights
- 2. Papillon Helicopters: over 600,000 passengers a year!
- 3. Experience helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon
- 4. Costs of a helicopter flight
- 5. Practical information
The offer of helicopter flights is extremely wide. You can start your flight from the Grand Canyon (Grand Canyon Airport) or from Las Vegas.
It’s also possible to combine a helicopter flight with a landing in the Grand Canyon, a jeep tour, hike, boat trip, dinner, rafting, kayaking, horseback riding or an airplane tour. The offer is so wide you will get lost in it!
Would you like an overview of the 10 most frequently booked helicopter flights? You can find one here.
The largest organization in the field of helicopter flights over the Grand Canyon is Papillon Helicopters. Flights with Papillon can be booked through the Papillon website. With a fleet of over 50 helicopters and an annual 600,000 passengers, Papillon is a highly renown sightseeing company in the Grand Canyon!
Papillon offers tens of helicopter flights. Individual helicopter flights as well as flights in combination with another beautiful tour. After booking your helicopter flight the e-tickets will be sent to your mailbox.
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people fly over the Grand Canyon. The online reviews are full of praise:
‘WOW, incredible experience and the pilot did a great job’
A few years ago, I got to make a helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon. My cousin and I both stepped onto the helicopter with the flu. But that didn’t stop the fun, because what a fan-tas-tic experience we had – it was worth every dollar! You can read all about my experience here.
Are you planning to book a flight? This is what awaits you:
There is an amazing helicopter flight available for pretty much every budget!
Affordable helicopter flight Grand Canyon
Prices of the helicopter flights start at about $199 per person for a 25-minute helicopter flight, a great duration to get a good impression of the Canyon. In addition, a helicopter flight like this offers plenty of options to make videos or take pictures.
- North Canyon Tour: 25-minute tour for $209
Helicopter flight Grand Canyon 70 minutes + landing
For people with a higher budget, options are more elaborate, including a landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. In addition, such flights take longer, enabling you to see more of the Grand Canyon and its surroundings, like the Hoover Dam the largest dam in the United States.
- Grand Celebration Tour: 4-hour+ tour for $344
Helicopter flight + boat tour
Complete daylong tours are Papillon Helicopters’ top of the bill tours. Here, a helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon is combined with a landing at the bottom of the Canyon, a champagne picnic, boat trip and hotel pick-up and drop-off in Las Vegas .
- Platinum West Rim Tour with Heli And Boot: 12-hour tour for $374
There are a number of practicalities to keep in mind. The things below relate to a booking at Papillon Helicopters.
- Within 48 hours after your booking you will receive an e-ticket for your flight. Have you not received your e-ticket? Then it might have ended up in your spam folder. If not, then please contact Papillon through RES@PAPILLON.COM.
- Check-in times can be found on your e-ticket.
- Bring your ID with you to the airport.
- A tour including a pick-up from the hotel? The bus passes almost all major hotels at the Strip and in Downtown Las Vegas. Being picked up from a private residence is not possible.
- Cancelling your Papillon flight unforeseen? Unless indicated otherwise, tours can be modified or cancelled without a fee up to 24 hours before departure. Cancellations within 24 hours prior to your departure are not refunded. See the complete cancellation terms here.
- You are allowed to bring a water bottle on the helicopter. You are however not allowed to open this bottle during the flight.
- Photo and video cameras are allowed on board!